Pages

Thursday

Bright boxes

WritingPlaces
Some things in life are meant to be bright - sunshine, flowers, people, these boxes.

Actually, these boxes have been on my Etsy site for a few weeks. This is the first chance I've had to write about them.

The yellow box is for a baby shower. It's a 3 x 2-1/8 x 7/8 - inch box that will hold several pieces of candy or even small mementos, like a hospital ID tag. They're yellow because yellow is a happy color and baby showers are supposed to be happy events. I also wanted something neutral, but you can get the box in pink, green, blue, orange or purple. All of these colors will match the cute ABC ribbon I found at America's favorite place to shop. Sorry, not Etsy but Walmart. I'm sure Etsy will become that in time - the more people realize that most of the products on the site are handmade, not mass produced in a foreign factory.

WritingPlaces


WritingPlaces
The second set of boxes I made are called Flip Flop Boxes. When I made these Flip Flop Boxes, I was ready for summer. In fact, I was getting ready to take a vacation on the eastern shore of North Carolina. I think these boxes would be great for a children or teen party with a beach theme. It does not matter what area of the country you live in. Beach parties are fun for everyone. I remember when I was a teenager, our youth group had a beach party right in the middle of winter in our church's fellowship hall. We played volleyball and different water games. It was really fun. Don't you think that would make a great theme for a kid's party? You could give out these favors with candy or even sea shells. Wouldn't that be fun?

WritingPlaces
 Each box is 3 x 2-1/8 x 7/8 - inches. In singles, the boxes are $5 each, but you can buy them in groups of 10 for $48 as well. Again, I can make the flip flop boxes different colors - anything that will match the ribbon - pink, orange, purple, yellow, blue. Just convo me and we'll make what you want.

As I've said before, each box is die cut by me from recycled materials. The ribbon and the scrapbook paper are new.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Grace and shalom,

Lisa :0)
WritingPlaces