Pages

Friday

Mold me ...

Some weeks are emotionally difficult. I get restless and wonder if I am allowing God to shape me for his purposes - like a potter fashions clay - or if I'm trying to squeeze him into a mold comprised of my plans.

During these times I have to examine myself and pray for the Lord's wisdom. If it appears that I am out of step, the Lord will gently pull me back on the path. If I am not out of step and growing impatient with God's timing then I have to focus on contentment and trust him.

I wrote this short devotional for the Create in Christ team blog. To add to it I made up a treasury of arts and crafts that are molded. Pearls also spend a lot of time being molded. If you would like to take a look at these products in their stores, just click on the photographs.

Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. Isaiah 64: 8, NIV

'Mold Me' by WritingPlaces

This is a treasury made up of 100 percent Create in Christ team members. Come join us!

4 oz Luxury Rose Soap -...
$4.00
Swarovski Pearl Necklac...
$55.00
Cast Iron Bird Bath - V...
$44.00
Victorian Guest Soaps B...
$3.00
Serving Bowl 5 piece se...
$95.00
Choose Any FIVE Full Si...
$27.50
10pcs (Matte Deep Purpl...
$4.99
Teapot
$50.00
Soy Heart Candle, Red, ...
$8.00
Garden Rose cupcake soa...
$7.50
VIrgin Mary Rosary with...
$20.00
Vintage Hand Thrown Pot...
$58.00
Vintage Kitty Kitchy It...
$40.00
Hull Pottery - Horn Of ...
$13.45
Soy Candle Lot of (3) W...
$27.00
Crochet stitch markers,...
$12.00