Pages

Monday

A prayer request ...

Hello, everyone. I haven't written anything on this blog for a couple of weeks so I thought I should try today.

I've taken an unintended break and for those who have been looking for the series on Unpacking Forgiveness, I apologize. That series, good Lord willing, will continue this Thursday as previously scheduled.

The reason I have taken a break is because I was setting up another blog for the Create in Christ team on Etsy. For those who are unfamiliar with the way Etsy operates, the shop owners and some customers form teams according to their interests. These team members promote each other hoping that it will result in sales and/or contacts. The Create in Christ team is a group of sellers who want to uplift Jesus in their work. Our products are not all religious, but we hope to create an environment of support and encouragement for each other so that we will all do well on Etsy. Shortly after I joined the team, the leader asked me to work on the blog. It was one of those situations in which the Lord smacks you on the back of the head and says, "Do it." How could I not after that?

So now that the Create in Christ blog appears to be running smoothly, maybe I can refocus on this one a bit more. I did not count on taking a break but that's why I did.

Is anyone out there who will pray for me? At first, this blog served as an outlet to express my frustrations with the church. Now that I've moved past that a bit I want to make it a place where people can read about spiritual formation as it pertains to the Christian life. I want it to be a place where God can minister through his Holy Spirit.

Because of the Internet, this blog has reached places I probably will never go. We've gone into China, Russia, Eastern Europe, even Iran and Iraq at times. As someone who grew up in the 1980s, before the Berlin Wall fell, it's been incredible to see the places the Internet takes Yahbut. However, I can't do this without your prayers.

So I ask again. Is there anyone out there who will pray for me as I write this blog?

If so, will you let me know in the comment section? Thanks.